August 25, 2016 – August 27, 2016
#ART TEC, the new exhibition programme at the Alpach Technology Symposium, visualises the future-oriented potential of linking technological development and scientific procedures with artistic creativity. The exhibition “Best of Art & Science” realized in cooperation with Ars Electronica is an impressive example of how exciting and innovative interdisciplinary projects at this interface can be.
Credit: Florian Voggeneder
- BELL by Soichiro Mihara (JP)
- NIKEYSWODA by Nick Ervinck (BE)
- Furnished Fluid by Akira Wakita (JP)
- Die Entscheidung by Jonas Bodingbauer (AT)
- Portrait on the Fly by Laurent Mignonneau (FR) and Christa Sommerer (AT)
- Human Study #1, 3RNP by Patrick Tresset (FR/UK)
European Forum Alpbach 2016
The European Forum Alpbach 2016 allows explorers from the fields of science, business, politics, arts and civil society to find inspiration through dialogue. Armed with sound knowledge, convincing arguments and a great deal of passion, they are on the trail of a “New Enlightenment” and seizing on the unfamiliar in word and thought.