In collaboration with ABC RESEARCH
Although blockchain is primarily associated with cryptocurrencies, there is much more behind this technology.
Transparency and data integrity are considered the main characteristics of this decentralized database technology. Blockchain technology is already being applied or tested in various industries as well as in public services along the value chain – be it in tracking flows of goods in supply chains or in digital identity management.
This interactive online program aims to provide a basic understanding of blockchain as well as an awareness of the relevance of this technology.
It will be delivered via Zoom (preferred) or Microsoft Teams.
- Max. 25 people
- Public and private sector organizations from all industries.
- Prior knowledge of Blockchain is not necessary.
After the online program, participants will receive a digital certificate of attendance and as well as a digital summary of the online questions and discussions.
- Introduction and definition of terms
- What is blockchain and how does it work? (Basic level technical basics, characteristics of the technology)
- When does it make sense to use it? (decision trees)
- Selected application examples and Blockchain landscape in Austria.
- Questions & Answers
Presenters: Vinzenz Treytl (Alexander Eisl, Stefan Craß)
|Format||The program has been created as an interactive virtual workshop. It will be conducted online via Zoom with the integration of Mentimeter.|
|Language||English or German|
|Preparation & Requirements||No preparation and no prior knowledge are required.|
|Max. number of participants||25|