Selected Students of the Bachelor Degree Program, Media Technology and Master Program Digital Design / Masterclass Experimental Media at the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences present a selection of current media projects in the form of experimental video works. The works, which deal with the topic “echo chamber,” provide an up-to-date insight into the experimental media production of the students. Some of them are independent AV productions, others are experimental translations of interactive installations. The synopsis forms a varied arc of suspense. It is more a matter of searching for the experiment than of offering ready-made solutions.
- WISH, UGUDAG – Antonio Labuhar, Laurenz Öllinger
- ILLUSION – Carina Baumgartner, Jakob Felsner, David Kierberger, Erich Linha, Laurenz Öllinger, Nikolaus Wiener
- 126 – Antonio Labuhar, Laurenz Öllinger;
- OCEAN OF COLORS – Ines Blatterer, Sophie Yang
- AMISSA – Ines Blatterer, Philipp Gierlinger, Christian Milutinovic, Sophie Yang
- ECHOES OF THE PAST – Viktoria Regen
- ESCAPE – Anna Chocholowicz
- AUTOPHOBIA – Omar Awad, Christian Milutinovic
- KALAIDOTEETH – Armin Havrest, Laura Jelinek, Nicola Toth, Maximilian Schwetz
- WHO ARE YOU – Hanna Schimek; Eva Fischer, Christian Munk, Thomas Wagensommerer und Markus Wintersberger
FH Prof. Mag. Markus Wintersberger was born in 1968 in Krems an der Donau and studied at the University of Applied Arts Vienna with Prof. Bernhard Leitner. Since 1995 he works as a freelance artist. After working as a lecturer at the University of Applied Arts Vienna from 1996 to 2006, he teaches since 2006 as a professor at the FH St. Pölten in the field of experimental media production and heads the Masterclass Experimental Media in the Master Program Digital Design.